2019 Triton VC-712
Call for Price
VC-712-2 Model Shown
Our Vault line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with high quality materials to provide you with years of trouble-free service. With rear door options like spring-assisted ramp or swing, you receive the easiest-to-use commercial or recreational trailer experience. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Full length axle mount beam.
- 16” wall studs, ceiling and floor cross members for maximum support.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
- 24“ tall aluminum diamond plate stone guard.
- Aluminum roof and sides fit seamlessly (no gaps) into custom designed cove extrusion.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the cove and trailer frame.
- Interior LED dome light(6 & 7’ wide); two interior LED dome lights (8’ wide).
- Ramp approach angle engineered into door.
- Dual air vents: one rear low and one front high.
- Treated 3/4” plywood decking with limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy duty A-frame tongue design.
- Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
- Heavy duty 1200 lb. tongue jack with swivel wheel.
- Exterior designed with customized bottom rail and corner extrusion for a superior fit and finish.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars.
- Your choice of spring lift assisted ramp door or swing doors.
- Four flush mount D-ring tie downs (6 & 7’ wide); six flush mount D-ring tie downs (8’ wide).
- 3/8” plywood walls fitted into our custom designed cove extrusion.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- No. of Axles: 1
- Standard Interior Height (in.) (optional 78 & 84”): 72
- Rear Door Opening Width x Height (in.) 6’: 75 x 66
- Rear Door Opening Width x Height (in.) 6’6”: 75 x 72
- Rear Door Opening Width x Height (in.) 7’: 75 x 78
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1460
- GVWR without Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity without Brakes (lb.): 1535
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 3500
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 2040
- Bed Width x Length (in.): 81 x 144 (plus 26” V-Nose)
- Overall Width (in.): 102
- Overall Length (in.): 197
- Hitch Height (in.): 14
- Coupler Size (in.): 2
- Standard Tires: ST205/75 D14C
- Optional Tires: ST205/75 R14C Alum Rims; ST205/75 D15C Steel Rims; ST205/75 R15C Alum Rims
- Carrying Capacity
- Without Brakes: 1535 lb.; With Brakes: 2040 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 1460 lb.
- Without Brakes: 2995 lb.; With Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- ST205/75 D14C
- Inside Bed Width
- 81 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.
- Overall Length
- 197 in.
- Enclosure Height
- 72 in.
- Deck Thickness
- 3/4 in.