2018 Triton XT-248
Call for Price
Our XT line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you have the easiest-to-use, and best possible trailer experience. With features like a large 5’ V-nose and flush mount, D-ring tie downs, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of recreation, commercial or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
- Front and rear spring assisted ramp door.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED marker lights and stop, turn, and tail lights.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Four flush mount D-ring tie downs.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Two interior LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the cove and trailer frame with 12V automatic breakers inside.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Treated Marine Grade 5/8” plywood decking w/limited lifetime warranty ensures maximum enjoyment and value.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- 5' V-nose.
- Bed Width (In.): 98
- Bed Length (Ft.): 24
- Bed Length Including V-Nose (Ft.): 29
- Overall Length (Ft.): 32
- Rear Door 6’ Box (In.) Width X Height: 92 x 70
- Front Door 6’ Box (In.) Width X Height: 62 x 64
- Rear Door 6’6” Box (In.) Width X Height: 92 x 76
- Front Door 6’6” Box (In.) Width X Height: 62 x 70
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 3600
- GVWR (Lb.): 6000
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 2400
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hitch Height (In.)*From Top of Ball: 25
- Standard Tires: 175/80 R13D
- Tire Upgrade Options with Aluminum Rims: 165/75 R13D
- Carrying Capacity
- 3600 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 2400 lb.
- 6000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- 175/80 R13D
- Tongue Jack
- Inside Bed Width
- 98 in.
- Bed Length
- 24 ft.
- Overall Length
- 32 ft.
- Deck Thickness
- 5/8 in.