2018 Triton PR-247
Call for Price
Our Prestige line of enclosed trailers is designed with the highest precision and greatest attention to fit and finish. With features like a front and rear ramp door, as well as two full-length quickslides, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of recreation, commercial or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Side access door for quick and convenient entry without having to unload your cargo.
- Integrated stainless steel door latch with minimal exposed parts for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to provide fluid quality movement and long life.
- 2 full deck length Quickslide tie down channels welded to the framing provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Two LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Front and rear spring assisted ramp door.
- Fully treated marine grade 5/8” plywood decking for durability. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Heavy duty, dual wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Unique double seal door design prevents leaks, keeping the cargo area dry.
- Ramp approach angle engineered into door, providing strength and durability while making loading easier.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Aluminum roof and sides fit seamlessly (no gaps) into custom designed cove extrusion.
- Tall aluminum diamond plate stone guard.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Bed Width (In.): 80.5
- Bed Length (Ft.): 24
- Bed Length Including V-Nose (Ft.): 29
- Overall Length (Ft.): 32.5
- Rear Door 6’ Box (In.)Width x Height: 76 x 69
- Front Door 6’ Box (In.) Width x Height: 62 x 65
- Rear Door 6’6” Box (In.)Width x Height: 76 x 75
- Front Door 6’6” Box (In.) Width x Height: 62 x 71
- Rear Door 7’ Box (In.)Width x Height: 76 x 81
- Front Door 7’ Box (In.) Width x Height: 62 x 77
- Rear Door 7’6” Box (In.) Width x Height: 76 x 87
- Front Door 7’6” Box (In.) Width x Height: 62 x 83
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 3475
- GVWR (Lb.): 6000
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 2525
- Number of Axles: 2
- Hitch Height (In.)*From Top of Ball: 18
- Standard Tires: ST205/75 R14C
- Tire Upgrade Options with Aluminum Rims: ST205/75 R14C
- Carrying Capacity
- 3475 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 2525 lb.
- 6000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- ST205/75 R14C
- Tongue Jack
- Inside Bed Width
- 80.5 in.
- Bed Length
- 24 ft.
- Overall Length
- 32.5 ft.
- Deck Thickness
- 5/8 in.