2018 Triton CTHD-187
Call for Price
Our Cargo line of enclosed aluminum trailers is designed with quality materials to provide you with years of trouble-free service. With rear door options like spring-assisted ramp or swing, as well as heavy-duty models, you receive the easiest-to-use commercial or recreational trailer experience. Take a look at the multitude of additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Cam Arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to give fluid quality movement and long life.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Four flush mount D-ring tie downs (6 & 7’ wide) six flush mount D-ring tie downs (8’ wide).
- Two interior LED dome lights for bright consistent illumination.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn and tail lights.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood decking and kick panel for durability and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Finished interior with 3/8" plywood walls and lauan ceiling.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Ramp Style: Rear Ramp or Swing Door
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 2650
- GVWR w/Brakes (lb.): 9995
- Carrying Capacity w/Brakes (lb.): 7345
- Inside Bed Width (in.): 81-1/4
- Bed Length (ft.): 18
- Length (ft.) incl. V-Nose: 20
- Overall Length: 24
- Number of Axles: 2
- Ball Size: 2-5/16 in.
- Hitch Height (in.): 19.5
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 3/4
- Standard Tire: ST225/75 R 15E
- Tire Upgrade: ST225/75 R 15E Aluminum Rims
- Carrying Capacity
- 7345 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 2650 lb.
- 9995 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- ST225/75 R 15E
- Loading Style
- Rear Ramp or Swing Door
- Inside Bed Width
- 81-1/4 in.
- Bed Length
- 18 ft.
- Overall Length
- 24 ft.
- Deck Thickness
- 3/4 in.