2017 Triton AUX1282
Call for Price
Our AUX line of trailers is designed with precision for usability and years of trouble-free service. With features like multiple ramp options and full-length channels for adjustable tie- down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of ATV, UTV or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility on flat deck models.
- Aluminum loading ramp has strong aluminum hinges providing superior support across the entire ramp.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Strategically placed integrated tie down channels utilize the full deck length to accommodate anything from cars to motorcycles.
- Independent suspension from four cord rubber torsion axle(s) provide a smooth ride.
- LED marker lights are installed with rubber grommets or beneath an aluminum lip to reduce vibration and protect lights from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use bearing lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Lanyards keep the HD ramp pins with retainer lynch pin.
- Bed Width (In.): 80.75
- Bed Length (In.): 144
- Overall Width (In.): 102
- Overall Length (In.): 203
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2259
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2764
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 736
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 14.5
- Deck Height: 18.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): Aluminum
- Standard Tires: ST205/75D14C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75R14C, ST205/75R14C ALUM.
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Loading Style: Side/Rear
- Coupler(In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Surge/Electric
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2259 lb.; w/Brakes: 2764 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 736 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Tilt Bed
- Brake Options
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 80.75 in.
- Overall Length
- 203 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.
- Deck Height
- 18.5 in.
- Plywood Thickness