Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail
Stock Image: Classic Red
Hando's Service Center
- 700 Inline Twin 4-Stroke with EFI - 60+ Horsepower: This 700cc, 4-stroke, twin-cylinder engine puts out 60+ horsepower, giving this Wildcat the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Big things do come in a small package.
- FOX® Shock Double A-Arm Suspension With Anti-Sway Bar: With a FOX gas-shock double A-arm front and rear suspension, this cat can handle whatever you throw at it. The 10/10.5 inches of travel and front/rear sway bar make getting over obstacles a breeze.
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: The Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
- Passenger Handholds: The driver shouldn’t be the only one having fun. With proper handholds, the passenger is able to enjoy the ride in a position they prefer.
- Carlisle Trail Pro Tires with Steel Wheels: The Trail Pro 4-ply tire is designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail and Sport. Light, strong and performance hungry. The powder coated steel wheels shows that mean business.
- TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch: The rugged TEAM Rapid Response is a perfect complement to each Wildcat’s continuously variable transmission (CVT). Thanks to a lightweight design that creates minimal friction, power transfer is effortless. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle, no matter how hard you hammer the throttle.
- Race-Inspired Highback Bucket Seats: Aggressive feel, but comfortable. That’s what these high-back bucket seats are all about.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- 300 lb. Box Capacity with Tie Down Hooks: We know sometimes you overpack for a day of fun. The rear cargo box carries up to 300 lbs. of whatever you need and has tie-down hooks to make sure it’s properly secured.
- 50 Inches Wide: At 50 inches, this machine qualifies for most class I trails. Don’t let narrow width throw you though. With a riding position 3 inches lower than the competition, it’ll handle like a wider machine.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 700, 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 76.9x75.3
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 36
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 7.4 (28)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10.5 (26.7)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Shocks: FOX Shocks
- Front Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x10-12
- Wheels: Steel
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 110.5x50x64.3 (280.7x127x163.3)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 84.6 (214.9)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 996 (451.7)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 300 (136.1)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1500 (680.4)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Halogen Headlights / LED Brake Lights and Taillights
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Doors: Half
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- One-Piece Molded Roof: Accessory
- Rear Cargo Box: 300-lb Capacity
- Rearview Mirror: Accessory
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Race-Inspired Highback
- Storage - Underhood: Accessory
- Storage - Glove Box: 1.23 gallons
- Sway Bar: Front and Rear
- Winch: Accessory
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Twin Cylinder
- 700 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.9 x 75.3 mm
- Liquid with Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Carlisle Trail Pro / 25x10-12
- Dry Weight
- 996 lb.
- 84.6 in.
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Travel
- 10.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb.
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Lime Green; Classic Red